Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas '08

This Christmas felt like it snuck up so fast. It was nice to get to spend time with family and friends that we haven't seen in awhile. Christmas morning Ryan came over like usual to open gifts with my family. My parents bought us a video camera! We were sooo thrilled because we have alot of important events coming up that we would love to capture and cherrish forever (idk... something like our wedding??/?) So this Christmas, I didn't get alot of pictures on my regular camera. We made it to many Christmas' that day. Here are some pictures of family, friends, christmas trees, and presents.......

Cousin's Dan and Mitch with Rhys and William


Deric's shelf to hold his records......I think we are going to ask for one next year :)


The Sweitzer men and their ladies.....


Elizabeth and Grace got a camera for Christmas and they have an abundance of pictures.....once I get them loaded on my computer I will share......Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I wore that sweater today ;)