Wednesday, April 21, 2010

stir-fry and birthday candles

My husband's birthday was April 16th and I just wanted to give him a little belated blog lovin' He turned the big 2-5. I think it's a cardinal rule in everyone's house that the birthday boy or girl gets to pick where to eat for supper....I knew Ryan would pick Flat Top Grill because he never gets to eat there because he has an extremely picky eater of a wife...I did have a good meal and promised we could go back there again sometime if he wanted to....yikes, ok emily don't get too crazy...




Deric and Sara also joined us.



I was there too, I promise...

I love my husband more than words can say. I can't wait to grow old with him and spend many more birthdays together!

Oh and is it just me or does my brother-in-law resemble anyone???




I Love You Ryan!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YES! I concur.

Julie S. said...

Yes! Total look-a-like!