Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CSP

We met with our wedding photographer, Cassie Schott, today to talk about our wedding package and give her our first payment. We are extremely thrilled to have her to capture the memories we will cherrish forever.....If you haven't checked out her website, please do! I have posted it under links.
My favorite slideshow are the pictures of Jenny & Cage, The Day After Shoot.....She recently was a guest/photographer at her cousins wedding and she took pictures of her sister/our friend Stevie again with her boyfriend at a pumpkin patch. Everytime she posts new pictures I'm so excited to see what ours will look like...........can you tell I'm excited?/? We also talked about where we should go for our engagement shoot. Haven't thought of a good place yet. Thanks Cassie for saying "yes!"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the picture of Stevie and Al's feet!