Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday! / Happy Birthday!

Today is Ashley AND Zach's 21st Birthday!! How cool is it to share your birthday with your significant other!! Ashley is not only my cousin, but a third sister and my best friend! There are sooo many stories I could share about us growing up and some of the weird things we would do! I hope once I become a wife and mother I can be as GREAT as she is!

I am so happy she found such a loving and caring man to spend the rest of her life with. Zach's a keeper!



I love how funny and goofy these two can be.

I guess they were dancing in the kitchen...I love how the "man" is kissing the lady's hand, but the he's wearing a pink/furry dress!!


We both get soooo excited when the day comes to leave for Minnesota. Ashley and I both introduced our boyfriends to the lake the same summer (2005). Ryan loves to fish and this past summer Zach caught the fishing bug. They both have their own tackle boxes (thanks to grandpa!)



The guys helping grandpa with the garage roof.

Being goofy again.....but I think they both fit into the Meiner family well!



the LIFE

I tried looking up some old school pictures of these two, but this is all that I have on my computer. I think they'll do!! :)



One of my favorite memories of Zach is when he was holding Grace, while Ashley and I were showing him a stunt with Elizabeth. We were at a family get together at Ashley's and Grace was just a baby. He was such a sport when we asked him to hold a little baby and watch us do cheerleading....ahahha....we should have known then what a great father he would become!



I love Reagan's face in this picture....they had no idea I was taking it!

I was Ashley's Maid of Honor in her wedding and this coming summer she will by my Matron of Honor. She has been such a great help thus far, but I know in the next couple of months I will be bothering her 24-7! She came to cheer me on during my Running of the Bride's race....and look at the "not embarrassing at all" sign she made me! No, I really LOVED it!

Ashley is such a creative person. She is always doing my sister's hair when we meet up and I can't wait for her to have her own daughter. She will be the most stylish girl on the block :) Ashley also made Reagan's Halloween costume this year. He was a dog and looked soooo realistic! ahhaha....

Here are some more pictures from Tricia and Urs wedding.....

I had to put this picture up because I had no idea we took one together! I'm glad we did Zach!! :)

So I have been waiting for the perfect time to post these last two pictures...and today seems better than any.....


How studious! These were their senior photos, I believe, that were hanging up in the mall!! Reagan has the COOLEST parents!!!

Happy Birthday!!! We Love You Guys!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I am laughing so hard at those last two pictures, I never thought I'd see those again!!! Totally remember the Grace story, I'm pretty sure she was the first baby Zach ever held and also the only one besides Reagan.

I love you sooooo much!!!

Ashley said...

2 more things-

a. some of those pictures are pretty hideous of me. Just wait until your birthday.... I might have already been stashing some pics away for a special occasion...

b. your new background is REALLY cute!!!