Saturday, February 7, 2009

RAW is 2!!

Holy Cow I can't believe it, Reagan turns 2 today! It seems like yesterday when Grandpa Meiner called me early in the morning to tell me that Ash was in the hospital!!! Since then he's learned to crawl, walk, drive a jet ski, talk, sleep in a big boy bed (at least I'm pretty sure he's staying in it all night), race turtles in Nisswa, cook with mommy, put un-wanted things in the toilet, play with daddy, and I'm sure many, many more things everyday!! Here are some cute/funny pictures of Reagan I've collected over the years....(well over the past 2 years, jeez...I made it sound like he was my childhood friend from kindergarten)


Sleeping Beauty


decorating christmas cookies :)




Looks thrilled



And if you haven't checked out the lovely dentist picture take a look (From A to Z). He looks so happy that mom took him to the dentist and is taking pictures.....


happY hapPY haPPY hAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!

No comments: