Wednesday, February 10, 2010

quick recap

Sorry to blog and run...We've been up to a lot recently.

This past weekend was another Scrapbooking weekend with Theresa at Hawthorne Inn & Suites. We cropped from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. I worked on Engagement pictures the entire weekend, got 32 pages done, and I still have a stack of pictures left to do. We took a lot that day!!


Last week Ryan, Michael, Kearstyn and I went to Schooners for supper followed by a little bowling...(used a coupon for a free game, thanks to an e-mail from my Aunt Sheila!) I believe Michael won, Ryan got second, followed by us girls....go figure! It was a fun date night (sorry no pictures, forgot the camera).


The weekend before last we went home to see the family. I had Sunday off so we headed to Pontiac Saturday night. It felt like we hadn't been home in forever! The girls and I decided we would do a photoshoot on Sunday. So after church, we did hair and make-up, and had William drive us around town. Here are some of my favorites from the day (I will be posting them all on my website). They are so photogenic...we had a blast!

So Valentine's Day is coming up, which also happens to be our Anniversary (not wedding, but when Ryan asked me to be his girlfriend....6 years ago) It seems like yesterday we were going to the Sweetheart dance and I was so nervous....haha....funny how things change and how comfortable you become with each other after time. I miss that new/head-over-heels feeling. Don't get me wrong I love Ryan with all my heart, but there's just something about puppy love :) I have Sunday off work and can't wait to spend the day with Ryan.....I keep asking him if he's planned something big, which he replies with 'I better think of something fast'.....Stay tuned for a post-valentine/anniversary post (I'm kinda happy our dating anniversary is on Valentine's Day because then we can secretly still celebrate that date without people thinking were crazy....)

2 comments:

kear said...

had fun tonight :) even tho i suckkkkk @ pool, bowling, & darts hahaha. see you tomorrow, nice blog update, ive been waiting! haha.

Julie S. said...

Those pictures of your sisters are so cute!