Wednesday, January 27, 2010

??????

I'm trying to be a better blogger this year, but there really isn't anything new with us. I'm still busy working and Ryan's back to school. A couple weekends ago I went with my friend Brandy and helped take pictures at a wedding in Galena. It was neat to be behind the scenes at someone else's wedding and sorta be VIP.....I love taking pictures and this showed me another avenue of photography. Although I had fun, I think I'm going to stick to portrait photography. Shooting a wedding is a big commitment and can be stressful. I'm needing new clients, but it's kinda hard with the weather.....I can't wait for spring!!

Oh..and I'm on the hunt for a vintage/unique/character filled chair. Not too big, not too small.......Something I can use for a senior girl to sit on in her favorite prom dress or a 4 year old boy to fall asleep in......hmmm...I know it's out there!

So, I don't want this post to be boring, but just wanted to share a few things that I have on my mind at the moment....(hopefully this doesn't get too scary....)

R and I just got done watching American Idol and I don't mean this in a bad way, but I'm starting to think Joe Jonas and my cousin Zach have a slight resemblance to one another.....


*picture compliments of FromAtoZ

When we were doing their family photoshoot, Ash brought to my attention that he sorta looks like Ross Gellar (aka David Schwimmer) from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.....which he wasn't too happy about, but I can see that too!


What a famous face!

Speaking of famous...I've tried multiple times to combine my name with Ryan's to make our "celebrity couples nickname"....You know something like Bennifer, TomKat, and Brangelina...but our names just don't combine well, as we have no common letters or sounds :( .....However speaking of Zach....Zashley works perfect for those two! I can see it now......

*Magazine revamp thanks to ryan d. sweitzer


I guess I have them on my brain....I must miss them!!!!

While trying to upload the US Magazine Cover I accidentally added Ryan's homework that was due this week...so instead of deleting it, I'm sharing it.

He spent alot of time on this Literacy Trading Card.....(and if your wondering why there's a ship in the bottom corner....well you see, my husband tends to find the tiniest things to compare to each other....like if a song mentions the word bride or aisle....it HAS to be played at our reception....so under his literacy statement there is the word "explore", hence the ship that explores....ahhh..you get it now!!)
-----
rAnDoM: I think the word "lisp" should be an onomatopoeia....I can't say the word without sounding like I have one. UGh...there, I said it! just needed to get that off my chest.

3 comments:

Julie S. said...

Love the US Weekly cover! :)

Ashley said...

DYING.

Funniest. Post. EVER.

I <3 YOU!

Zach: "If I had to be one of them I would be him. The other two are curly-haired, fruit cakes."

SAM said...

I can't stop laughing at this post. This is hilarious.

First I thought of Eman -- like the model, Iman. But think I vote for Rymily as your couples name. or Ryly pronounced like Reilly.

xoxo,

Aunt Sheila

P.S. I miss them too -- roadtrip?