Tuesday, March 16, 2010

another one

so i've been out of the blog loop recently, but i have a good excuse! i love my photography website, but sometimes my edited pictures don't get displayed the best....so i was on the hunt for a new layout. it takes awhile to get used to a new editing program, so my time has been spent figuring out the new site. i like how this website looks and i think the contact page is neat because you can actually get ahold of me through the site, BUT i don't necessarily care for the url. also it takes a bit for the pictures to load because i'm sharing alot, but stick with it because once they're loaded it works great! please give me feedback...and if you know of any other free (key word) websites to try, i'm open for suggestions...

here are a few pictures from two weekends ago....we spent saturday in pontiac with our friends :)


(pictures thanks to kori)


website:
http://www.wix.com/esweitzer/emilysweitzerphotography

3 comments:

SAM said...

Love the new header for your blog!!!!

Aunt Sheila

Ashley said...

Yes, I LOVE the new header too!

Anonymous said...

So do we,
Love, Grandma and Grandpa