Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Moon

Saturday evening my Aunt Debbie met my mom in Lexington to get my sisters for the night. They came to work to give me the low down on the night. They were going to get us a table at Joe's for supper and then we were headed to see New Moon (the 2nd Twilight movie). Ryan also joined us for the activities.

Before going into the movie we all clarified who we were rooting for:
JacobVSEdward

Elizabeth: Team Edward

Grace: Team Edward

Debbie: Team Jacob (booo)

Emily: Team Edward

Ryan: Didn't care

We all loved the movie. It was funny hearing all of the girls giggle when Jacob would take his shirt off. Especially the girls to the right of me *cough cough elizabeth & debbie cough* Ryan thought the shirts were off a little too much throughout the movie. We all had a great time and can't wait for the next movie to come out!

The girls stayed the night at our place, then Sunday the rest of the family came down to celebrate my birthday. It was nice to see everyone and spend time with my family. They came here first and I opened presents, then we ate supper at BWW. Sorry, I've been bad with my camera....no pictures :(

3 comments:

kear said...

im reading "eclipse" right now and im OBSESSED haha im almost done with it, its so good & i can't wait for the new movie to come out. i promised myself i wouldnt get addicted to twilight cuz i hated it @ first but i just can't help it :)

Anonymous said...

O.k who wouldn't appreciate a tanned buff body over a scrawny pale one!!? I must say tho that I did feel my age there so I have now formed a new club for my friends! TEAM CHARLIE!!
Thanks for the memories! Love Aunt Debbie

SAM said...

So sad to have missed out on the New Moon movie girls night! Re-do when it comes out on video?

Happy Birthday a day early!!!

Love, Aunt Sheila