Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow day

this snow is giving me the perfect opportunity to sit on my couch and blog away...

OK...I guess I lied, I'm just getting back to this post and since the snow day I've gone to work 3 times...hmm must have gotten side tracked with my on demand Hawaii Five-O marathon, give me a break. It's hard to blog frequently when I don't have a cute little kid to talk about and I'm a horrible cook (so no receipes coming your way). However I can blog about this little cutie..

I can also share some pictures from Christmas...

Oh hey, there's a cute little kid I can blog about :) Ryan kept telling Reagan he loved his new Toy Story bookbag, but was corrected everytime that it's a 'suitcase on his back'.
( picture taken from Ashley )



So we moved the ping pong table for more room and look how creative the boys got...each has a paddle and they had to keep the ball from hitting the floor (evan, michael, rhys, william & dad)


Merry Christmas!
-Love the Four-Eyes


Alright gonna have to cut this post short again, have to go pick up Ryan from work. Check out my photography blog, just posted some new pics of my brother in law Tyler and his friend Jay playing at Main St. Grille!

'Soon-To-Be' Posts:

-Apartment Renovation

-SuperBowl (GO STEELERS!)

-Music/Photography

No comments: