Wednesday, March 11, 2009

beauty is pain

why is it that no matter how painful heels or pumps can be, women still wear them? ...well I fall in that category! I just started working at Family Video, where I have to stand my whole shift. I have some very cute outfits that I want to wear to work, but need the PERFECT shoe to add some height and flare.....this is when I scrounge through my collection (...and by collection I mean an abundance of footwear) Then...like when a pirate is searching for gold and he opens up the treasure box, to find a luminous glow.....I find the perfect/flawless shoe (or so I think!)

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:


OUCH......OUCH......OUCH


but....CUTE/CUTE/CUTE


The past couple of days at work...I count down the minutes until I get to go home and allow my feet to relax....



at least i'm looking good....

No comments: