Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my love

Ryan and I both had Sunday (15th) off work, so this was our day to celebrate the holiday. We had set up a time to register for our wedding at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. We met with Melissa, the consultant, at 2 p.m. This was the first store we registered at and we were very anxious to play with the tag gun. She first sat us down and went over all of the features BB&B has to offer, then sent us out into the jungle of kitchen and home appliances......


We had numerous lists of things we needed....+ things in our head we wanted...... :)




Ryan in the knife section.....We had scanned a knife block, but wanted a bigger/nicer knife for all of those Rachel Ray meals we will be making.....ha


the $100 pillow Ryan wanted to scan...."put your head there and act like you are sleeping...just do it!" he told me....so yes I did it....the pillow was nice, but I had to put my foot down....it was 100 DOLLARS!




Yay!!! This is the bedding we chose....I'm such a copy cat...I scanned everything from the display...even down to the zebra throw.....I LOVE IT! So, I think we are going with grays, blacks, and reds in the bedroom.....very seductive....

We started in the kitchen appliances and ended in the bath and bedding section of the store....So by the time we starting choosing bath towels, Ryan was a little antsy and hungry as you can tell.


Our next stop was Chili's for supper.

it was great to spend all Sunday with my love

1 comment:

Ashley said...

lol lol "So, I think we are going with grays, blacks, and reds in the bedroom.....very seductive...."