Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Engaged.....Again

In order to keep my warranty on my wedding ring, I have to get it checked every January and July. Tonight after work I decided to stop by the mall so I wouldn't forget to check it this month. And of course, I had a loose stone :(

R knows I HATE to not have my ring. So as we were leaving the mall and I was being grumpy he said we could go buy a fake one that I could wear until mine comes back. So off to Icing we went. You would have thought I was choosing the one I'd live with forever........come on emily it's two weeks!

After having the girl cut three different rings off their cards, an impatient/hungry husband nagging me, and a red finger, I found "the one."

Even tho it's nice having a filler wedding ring, I can't wait to get mine back......This is going to be a long 2 weeks.......

2 comments:

SAM said...

Glad you won't be "naked" for 2 weeks! haha!

Julie S. said...

I had to get mine resized last year and I HATED being without mine as well. Your fake is still pretty though! I ended up wearing an old promise ring..not the same.