Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ow-wii

R & I got a Wii from my parents for Christmas and all I can say is my arm is KILLING me! I've never played it before until now and I must say, it's pretty addicting! I've had the past two days off work and I feel like the entire time was spent creating Mii's, playing Best of 5 Tennis and trying to beat records.

Tonight we finally bought the new Mario game. Craig came down and they are playing it as we speak. I'm pretty sure I just heard them praise themselves on being the best rope climbers.


I thought it would be fun to create Wii characters (aka...Mii's) and post pictures every once in awhile and see if you can figure out who I've created.....it may just be YOU! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

SAM said...

I vote for creating a gma and gpa meiner character first since they are new "Wii-ers" too!

Julie S. said...

I love our Wii. We got Wii resort for Christmas- it has ping-pong, canoeing, swordfighting, air races, and 8 other games. It is so much fun!