Monday, January 11, 2010

Paige DeChausse

I met Paige through our friend Brandy. She's from Morris and has an amazing voice. She sings with the Chicago Blues Angels. This past fall she tried out for American Idol and made it to Hollywood! Saturday night was her last performance before heading to Hollywood for more auditions. So Brandy, Kori, Cass, Craig, Ryan and I headed to Morris to hear her sing.




The show starts tomorrow, but the Chicago auditions aren't until next week (the 19th). Can't wait to watch her make it!

click to watch her www.youtube.com/watch?v=8530jCMWDZk

5 comments:

Brad S Ber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad S Ber said...

Hi - Im Brad, the bass player in these pics - would you mind emailing me some of these? Thanks so much!!! bradber@gmail.com

Kristen said...

I watched her on Idol tonight! So happy for her! What an inspiring story! Wishing her the best of luck!

SAM said...

Watched her on A Idol tonight too! I was holding my breath while they were waiting for Randy to cast his vote -- even tho I knew what the outcome was going to be! Can't wait to watch her this season.

Julie S. said...

Ahh I loved watching her last night on Idol!! I hope she does well, she's amazing!