Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years

This Christmas I got R his own bowling ball and a vintage bowling bag (compliments of my aunt Debbie) and my parents bought him bowling shoes. So on New Years Eve we took my sisters and William bowling in Pontiac.


GB: G-Baby
L: Lizzy
EP: Emmy Poo
WD: White Dot
D: Dublett

William (dublett) won......and if you look closely, I got second!!


That night we took the girls to Tyler's Show at the new coffee shop in Downtown Pontiac. His band is The Unemployed Architects....(not to be confused with The Unemployed Architectures....which is what my mom thinks their name is)

Blair (playing guitar with a bow)

Tyler

Their performance was great as usual. We watched them for about an hour and a half before heading back to my parents house to enjoy the fireworks show.


Big D
Kevin
We had such a great time bowling, that we talked the rest of the family in going the next day. Dad and mom included, plus Williams friend Alex. And the family found out that Rhys is secretly a pro bowler.


Ryan and I wish nothing but the best for everyone this coming year!!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

SAM said...

check out mr bob's bowling form. He's been watching some PBA'ers!

Ashley said...

i love that Elizabeth's hair has ZERO bumps in the very first picture