Monday, September 1, 2008

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS

My sister Elizabeth is now a member of the St. Mary's Student Counsel. Yay!!! She called me the other day and recited her speech she made in front of her class. If you haven't heard it yet, I would suggest calling her and have her perform it for you. And to give you a preview of what you will hear, there is one line in the speech where she says, "I do not drink, smoke, cuss or steal." (yeah, you might want to call her and hear the rest....ahha) We are soooo proud of her and we know she will do a great job. She told me about their first dilemma. Their school dances are scheduled for Friday nights and that is when the High School will have their football games. So most people will be going to those. She is taking suggestions from anyone, if you have a solution to this problem. :) The elections are coming up for President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer, but only 8th graders are able to run for those positions. She told me if 5th graders were allowed she would SO do it! Go Lizzy!!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am laughing out loud! I need to call her.