Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eggplant Infusion

This past Saturday was my brother Rhys' Junior Prom. Ahhh...I can't believe he's getting so old! His date was his childhood friend, Sydney Benning. They both went together to order Rhys' tux for the dance. I believe she brought her dress in, so they could match it to the color of the vest and tie. She wore a blueish-purpleish, strapless gown and the Eggplant Infusion color-swatch matched perfectly!

Mom, the girls and I went to DQ for lunch on Saturday when Rhys gave us "the call any girl on prom would hate to get." When the man called in his order, the lady on the other line heard FUCHSIA instead of INFUSION.......so, yes......the vest/tie were PINK! Everything turned out alright and his new vest and tie came in a little later in the day....so all was well and the couple looked great!


I love this picture!

I luckily got off work a little early and in enough time to book-it out to the Martin's and catch the end of the photoshoot. It was SO funny to see how the dress selection has changed since I was in high school. I remember being covered up to my chin and the dresses really didn't have much pizzazz. These ladies looked beautiful!


The purple one above was our favorite. The back was so unique and it fit her well!


And I will say, all of the guys cleaned up very well! I'm digging the mature/studious, hand in the pocket look.


This looks like a groom/best man photo.

(can you tell I've got wedding on the brain)

The Clan

Rhys with his proud sisters!


Oh to be young again!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I did not enlarge the picture of Rhys' hair blowing in the wind to see its' beauty.

Such good pics! Isn't it sad that pretty much after our weddings you don't get to dress up like that anymore?? Maybe the guys will let us have a fancy dinner at one of our houses and we can both wear one of our old dresses to dinner lol