Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Graduated!!!

I can't believe the time has finally come......NO MORE SCHOOL! Even tho I have gone through graduation, I don't think it will hit me until I have a "real life" job and I don't start school in the Fall. It's so exciting to be done and I'm proud of myself for getting through the past 18 years.

As Ashley would put it......my adoring fans.......

I DID IT!!!!

We were only allowed 10 tickets per graduate....and we all know that's barely enough for my family....so I bummed 4 tickets from my friend Sarah! That way my grandparents, aunt, and cousin could make it!

....you can kinda tell, but since it was soooooo windy my hair was all over the place, so ash is holding it back......secret tricks-of-the-trade


You don't have to tell the Meiner's twice to do a silly pose.....


We ended the night with a little pizza at Ryan and I's favorite spot......Pizza Villa....oh and look, Michael and Ash had tickets to the same thing AGAIN! how random?/? (I think it was a LeAnn Rimes concert about a year back)


quick....top and bottom teeth pic.....

No comments: