Sunday, May 10, 2009

First wanted to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! Hope every mom out there had a fun and relaxing day with their families!

On another note......I GRADUATED!!! Yesterday was my last day as a Northern Illinois University student and my first day as a Northern Illinois University Alum. Can't believe it's all over and now I'm in the "real" world. Exciting and scary at the same time. It was awesome walking at my graduation and it was such a proud moment receiving my diploma. Woo Hoo!! Pictures to come.....

Also, wanted to share this video with everyone....I don't usually watch Dancing With the Stars, but was shown this dance and L-O-V-E-D it!!!!!! Pay attention to the girl in the black/yellow (wish I had her strength) and make sure to watch it all the way to the end......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1iT4cs1xE&feature=PlayList&p=8CDB0BDD73DB9C77&index=43


..........hope that link works (never posted one before, I'll get better at it...hang in there with me).....I think I'm going to surprise Ryan and rent the Free Educational movie at work that teaches you how to dance (ballroom, salsa, and more) He'll be thrilled!

One quick thing before I go......Wanted to say Congratulations to my Cousin Kristie and Friend Christie who both recently got Engaged!!! So happy for the both of you!

No comments: